Web Forms & Request Forms:
- jwuLink Announcement
- Shared Mailbox
- Resource Room
- ulearn Requests
- Request a Resource Room
Download these forms and email them to JWU IT.
Submit your request at least 3 business days in advance (unless otherwise noted). IT will contact you to review your request, and determine a completion date.
Fill out ALL fields; incomplete forms will be returned, and result in delays.
Emails received after-hours will be processed the next business day.
Reporting After-Hours Outages
Call 866-598-4357, and select the option to report a major outage. DO NOT EMAIL.
Department Security Designees
- Admissions: Ken Calamar
- EE&CS: Donna Remington
- Web Application: Ken Calamar
- PC Tools: Ken Calamar or Cheryl Shatz
- Health Services: Wendy Speck
- Peripheral Users: Ken Calamar
- Residential Life: Melissa DePalma
- Student Academic Services: Ken Calamar
- Student Financial Services: Michael Laferriere
You only need to complete the Hardware/Software Request form if:
- You need a new type of software/piece of hardware to enhance how you do your job
- You have a new (+1) position
The form is not needed to request existing items for turnover/replacement positions, as those items would already exist.
JWU IT provides the following to all employees in support of standard job functionality:
- Access to a departmental network printer/multifunction device
- Department-specific software as licensed
- Desk phone (Centrex or VoIP, per location requirement)
Your estimated cost for your final approval will be provided by IT, before we charge your account.
- IT works very closely with the approved budget for the current fiscal year.
- Departments pay for some specialized software licenses, but IT must approve all software requests.
- Hardware cannot be expensed directly from your department's budget: All requests must go through IT before approval and purchasing.