Follow these steps to register your non computer devices such as gaming, streaming media, TV, and other devices to the JWU network.
- Connect your device to WiFiJWU.
- Find the MAC address for your device. This will vary according to your device. Consult the device manufacturer's website if you cannot find the MAC address.
- Go to the Device Registration form.
- Log in with your JWU username and password.
- Fill out the form fields, including the MAC field.
- Click "Create MAC."
- Make sure you can get onto the Internet after you register, to ensure that you are connected.
Once you have registered your device, you will need to wait an hour and half for the device to connect.