Follow these steps to install JWU's "Virtual Private Network" (VPN) software on your Macintosh OS X computer:
1. Download the Pulse Secure installer:
2. Open the package file.
3. Click "Continue" and "Install" where prompted.
4. When prompted, enter your Macintosh Administrator-level credentials.
Wait for the software to install.
5. Click "Close" to complete the installation.
6. After successful installation the Pulse Secure icon will be visible in the Menu Bar.
7. Create a New Connection by clicking on the Pulse Secure Icon and selecting Open Pulse Secure.
8. Click the + icon to open the new connection dialog box.
9. Enter this information:
10. Once configured, the JWU VPN ACCESS Contractor connection will display in the Pulse Secure dialog box.
Begin the initial connection by clicking on the Connect button.