JWU faculty and staff can get FREE Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus, which includes:
$400 Value - for FREE!
If you are a faculty/staff member at JWU, Get Microsoft Office 365 for free!
Install on 5 Computers
Install on up to 5 personal, PC or Mac computers - plus 5 tablets!
Sync Between Devices
Use O365 with OneDrive for automatic device syncing.
1.Go to office.com/GetOffice365.
2. Click "Teachers."
3. Click “Find out if you're eligible.”
4. Enter your JWU O365 username.
What is my JWU O365 Username?
- If your JWU username is dryan, your JWU O365 username is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your JWU O365 username looks like an email address, but it does not function as one. It is how Microsoft's identifies your account as part of JWU, and is requested to keep your account active and for any tablet apps.
- Your JWU O365 password is the same as your JWU password.
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to download.
6. On the installation page, select your language.
7. Click "Install."
If You Leave JWU
Upon leaving employment with JWU, your Office 365 subscription will also end. You may enroll in other available consumer or commercial offers. If you have JWU's Office 365 subscription, you should make sure to transfer all your files from your JWU account to your personal OneDrive prior to leaving.
This offer does not replace the Office 365 institution product or Office Home. Office 365 will continue to be sold to enable employees that do not take advantage of, or qualify for, the free offer and likewise for the Office 365 Home Premium offer.
You cannot receive credit and/or compensation if you recently purchased Office and are eligible for this offer through JWU. The Office you purchased is a consumer offering, and you can continue to take advantage of the purchased offer.
It is ok to install Office 365 ProPlus even if you have Office already installed on your computer. The office client supports having both an Office 365 personal account (used when you signed up for Office 365) and a school account (login provided by your school), you will be able to remain signed in with both. Office install will have both your personal and institution ID associated with it after the installation.
Office 2013 and Office 365 ProPlus are exactly the same, with some differences such as patching, license sign-in for usage, and Click-to-run (C2R) technology for rapid installs (2 minutes for quick usage).