Store and Share Files
JWU students can use OneDrive, a cloud-based storage system, to store, share and organize files, photos and favorites on Windows servers, and access them from any computer with an Internet connection.
- Store up to 1TB of data to the cloud
- Maximum single file update size 2GB
- Share Files with other JWU students
- Real-time collaboration with other JWU Students
You're automatically logged into OneDrive when you access your Wildcatmail account. Move, copy, delete, rename or caption your photos and files after you upload them.
Access Files Easily
- Access files from anywhere using Web browsers or mobile devices
- Access files directly from Microsoft Office desktop applications
Use the Cloud
Create and edit files in the cloud with Office Web Apps
When you graduate, your O365 subscription through JWU ends. You may enroll into other available consumer or commercial offers. If you have JWU's Office 365 subscription, you should make sure to transfer all your files from your JWU account to your personal OneDrive prior to graduation.