To reserve a room for your meeting, and send a meeting invite at the same time:
- Start Outlook.
- On the Home tab, click “New Items.”
- Select “Meeting.”
- In the meeting window that pops up, enter the necessary fields: "To, Subject, Start Time, End Time."
- Click “Rooms…” to select an available conference room.
- Double-click on the room you want. The room will appear in the “Location” and “To” fields.
- Select the rooms you want to choose from.
- Click "OK."
- Use the Room Finder window to view rooms available the day of your meeting.
- Click "Suggested times," and your meeting time will change to the new suggested time.
- Click "Scheduling Assistant" to see if your meeting attendees and rooms are available.
- Decide which room works best, and uncheck all but that room. This will remove the other rooms from the meeting invite.
- Click “OK.” Your room is reserved: You can send your meeting invite.
For the University Event Center or Hance Auditorium, please use Charlotte's event request form to reserve those rooms.