There is no cost to use VTC.
Video TeleConferencing (VTC) is an exciting way to conduct virtual meetings from conference rooms across JWU’s four campuses.
Utilizing video cameras, microphones and other audiovisual equipment, VTC allows meeting participants to
- Interact with each other on screen, without losing body language or facial cues
- Easily share content (PowerPoints, videos)
Request a VTC Room
- MBA Conference Room, Friedman Center: Susan DiMezza, 401-598-2815
- Pimentel Board Room, Yena Center: Darrell R. Miller, 401-598-2804
- Executive Board Room, One Weybosset Hill: Kim Frenze, 401-598-1487
North Miami Campus
Presidential Conference Room, Academic & Student Center
Alicia Medina, 305-892-7596
VTC Room, Academic Center
Jana McCaughan, 303-256-9514
Executive Board Room, Academic Center
Loree Heimbach, 980-598-1020