- From your Blackberry home screen, click “BlackBerry Setup.”
- Tap “Set up Internet Email.”
- Tap “Add An Email Account.”
- Tap “Other.”
- Enter your JWU email address and password.
- Tap “Next.”
- Your Blackberry will try to set up your email account. If setup completes successfully, tap “OK.”
- If you have issues, Troubleshoot Blackberry setup.
Follow these steps to set up Wildcat Email on non-iOS or Android mobile devices, including:
1. Go to Outlook's Mobile Phone Setup Wizard.
2. Select your device, and follow the steps onscreen.
3. If available, always select "Set up Microsoft Exchange Email."